FEE RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The fee for the entire year is payable in advance for the first year. Thereafter (i.e. after completion of one year, the fee can be paid in two, half-yearly installments) as per school rules and regulations.
2. Fees can be paid either by cash at the school's Accounts Office or by Demand Draft / Bank Transfer/RTGS in Favor of DOON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Dehradun. Please Mention the Scholar Name and Number While Depositing the Fee at the Bank. Parents must Email the Account Manager at DIS.PARIMAHAL7@GMAIL.COM after Depositing the Fee.
HDFC Bank (Bank Tel: 0135-2746474, 2745019,
|UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|Address:||56 Rajpur Road, Dehradun||10 New Road, Dehradun|
(for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
3. Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately to confirm the admission.
4. The submission of ‘Application for Registration’ form and/or Registration fee does not guarantee admission.
5. The existing students on 'Term Payment Plan' shall pay the fee by end of April every year for the 1st Term and by end of October for the 2nd Term every year. Late fee of Rs. 500/- per week shall be levied in case of delayed payment of dues.
6. The School fee is reviewed annually and the same shall be applicable to all students.
7. Security Refund Policy: Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the School. Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
8. Withdrawal Policy: If a new student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the academic year i.e. 01st April, Registration and Admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the school and balance will be refunded. Uniform/books fee shall be refunded proportionately depending upon the services/items availed. In case of withdrawal after the start of the academic session, entire term’s fee shall be charged /forfeited in favour of the school. Before withdrawing it is mandatory to give a minimum of 3 month’s notice in writing (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/admission office).The withdrawal form should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. No verbal/ telephonic intimation will be entertained. School Leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favour of the school.
9. Parents are prohibited to have any cash transactions directly with wardens/teachers/school staff. The school does not take responsibility for any such payments. All monetary transactions are to be routed through school Accounts Office only.
10. All fee deposit receipts must be duly collected by the parents/guardians at the time of paying school fees and kept safely for future reference.